0 item(s): $0.00


Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning dining on campus. If you don't find the answer to your question, please email our Marketing Manager, Kristin Fritts, at fritts-kristin@aramark.com and she will get back to you as soon as possible.

View all questions

Meal Plans

What Meal Plans do you offer?

We offer a variety of meal plans to meet your on campus dining needs. Check out our Meal Plan page for a full list of offerings.

What type of Meal Plan is recommended?

We have a variety of meal plans to meet your needs! Depending on your class year, where you live, and how much you are on campus, our recommendations may vary. Be sure to use our filter and sort functions to help choose your plan. If you still need help choosing a plan, email our Marketing Manager, Kristin Fritts, at fritts-kristin@aramark.com.

How can I purchase a Meal Plan?

You can purchase your meal plan through your myWCU account.

Are Meal Plans required?

All students that live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.

First-Year students may choose from the Unlimited or 175 Block Plan. All others living on campus may choose from the Unlimited, 175 Block, 125 Block, or 65 Block Plan. A first-year student is anyone that has not completed two consecutive semesters living on-campus (summer does not count as a semester). This applies to transfer students as well as freshman. 

What do I do if I run out of meals for the dining hall?

You can add Exchange Meals to your account in increments of  30, 50 or 100. Exchange Meals can be used in the Courtyard Dining Hall, The Lodge at Brown, or in the retail locations. These add-on's are a great supplement for those that run out. It is cheaper than paying the door rate and you can purchase the amount that fits your needs best.


What is Declining Balance?

Declining Balance dollars are accepted as payment at all on campus restaurants. They are loaded right on your Student ID card, so there is no need to carry around cash or another card! There is no minimum balance, over draft fees, or hassles!

How do I get Declining Balance?

Additional Declining Balance can be purchased through your myWCU account. 

What if I want to change my Meal Plan?

Meal Plan changes can be done through your myWCU account by the first Friday of classes. For questions, contact our Marketing Manager, Kristin Fritts, at fritts-kristin@aramark.com

How do I get into the dining locations once I have purchased my Meal Plan?

Meal plans start at lunch on Friday, August 18th. Present your card to the cashier at any of our dining locations, and you are all set!

Can I carry meals over to the next semester?

No, all exchange and block meals will expire at the end of the semester; however, DB does roll over from fall to spring. At the end of the academic year DB will also expire.

Can I treat a friend to a meal?

Yes, the only plan that will not allow you to treat a friend to a meal is the Unlimited Plan. You can always treat a friend using Declining Balance dollars or Exchange Meals.


Can I use my financial aid to purchase my Meal Plan?

Yes, when you sign-up for your meal plan through myWCU it will go onto your student account and you can pay for it using your financial aid.

Where is the Meal Plan Office Located?

Our Campus Dining Representatives are located in two buildings. If you are looking for our Marketing Manager, Kristin Fritts, our General Manager, Mike Doppke, or our Catering Coordinator, Karen Ashley, you can find them on the 2nd floor of Brown Hall. Our HR Manager, Ali Umstead, and our Director, Scott Lamond, are located in the Courtyard Building (down the hallways that is next to Which Wich). 


Where can I find more info on nutrition?

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section. If you have specific questions, you can email our General Manager, Mike Doppke, at doppke-mike@aramark.com or you can speak to a Registered Dietitian by emailing askadietitian@aramark.com

Why do I have to create an account in order to check out?

For you, and us, to be able to best track orders, and to be able to contact you in case of a question regarding your order we ask that you create a CampusDish account.

How do I create an account?

Click the "Login" button, and then on the login page click the "create a new account" link.

How do I find more about Nutritional Information?

Use our Comparison Box and Nutritional Calculator to get the most out of your eating decisions. Select products from the Menu section and use one of the options below to get accurate comparisons and information about your choices. 

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section.